Customer Service Associate II
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
General Equivalency Diploma
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Green Dot Corporation is an American financial technology and bank holding company founded in 1999 & headquartered in Pasadena, California. It is the world’s largest prepaid debit card company by market capitalization. Green Dot is also a payments platform company and is the technology platform used by Apple Pay Cash, Uber, and Intuit. Services offered by Green Dot include – Branded Cards, Cash Solutions, Payments, Payroll Services & Tax preparation. At FIS we’ll be providing Customer Support to Green Dot card holders via various channels like Calls, Chat & Email. The customer support queries may include funds not loading, transaction not going through, refunds, cashback rewards, online account sign-in etc.
What you will be doing
- Troubleshoots customer problems, identifies the root cause of the problem and uses tools and resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems
- Provide customer support by phone, email or instant message to business customers. Serves as primary contact for inbound customer issues. Escalates more technical product-related issues to proper Product Support department
- Processes a high volume of customer inquiries of Green Dot products and services and resolves a targeted percentage of those inquiries
- Tracks and documents inbound support requests and ensures proper notation of customer problems or issues
- Meets standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time
- May provide guidance and/or mentoring to less experienced associates
What you bring
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ready to work in rotational shift (24×7)
What we offer you
A fantastic range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid vacation
Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.