Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
High School Diploma
Travel Percentage :
50 – 75%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Dividends Associate you will work with the Team to ensure Dividends are paid with regulatory deadlines. In addition, you will involve processing support for back-office tasks that help FIS maintain an excellent working relationship with every client.
About the team:
What you will be doing:
• Reconciling and Processing Dividends within regulatory timeframes.
• Working closely with the team to identify process needs, reviewing work and prepare process related documentations on timely basis.
What you will need:
• A basic understanding of Dividends.
• You must be a self-starter who takes an organised approach.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
• Flexible and creative work environment
• Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
• Professional and personal development resources
• Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
• Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.