Front Desk Night Agent
Who we are:
We love what we do and what we do is important! We believe that everyone should leave feeling better – this means not just our guests and owners, but also our teammates. Everyone should go home feeling better because they learned something new or had fun working that day.
Why work with Virgin Hotels:
Because it is fun, of course! But we appreciate that fun isn’t always enough – what else is in it for you?
- A day off for your birthday
- Generous family friendly policies and allowances
- Teammate discount at Virgin Hotels and 20 other Virgin brands!
- Training and development including apprenticeships
- Teammate meals provided
- 4 x your salary life assurance policy
- Employee Assistance Program and Company sick pay
Should you choose to accept it…
We want someone who thinks outside the box. Our Belief Statement starts with “We love what we do and what we do is important.” Every single teammate in our hotel is valued and we expect our guests to feel the same way. This isn’t a walk in the park, but if you are passionate about people, share our quirky sense of humor, and are able to see beyond the traditional scope of checking in and out, then Night Front Desk Agent just might be the right role for you. We aim to deliver outstanding guest service to our guests and the team by offering timely, efficient, knowledgeable, warm and truly remarkable service. We will listen, record and maintain continuous communication with all departments to monitor completion of all guest requests. All incoming calls will be answered warmly, efficiently and thoroughly so that each guest hangs up the phone feeling better.
What exactly you will be doing…
- Learn and retain complete knowledge of front office procedures and comply with all policies and procedures.
- The Night Front Desk Agent maintains the Virgin “Tone of Voice,” culture & level of standards set forth by the management team.
- Use excellent communication skills with guests and staff including verbal, written and body language.
- Learn and retain knowledge of all front office technical systems (HMS, EAM, Guestware, GoConcierge, etc).
- Assist and process check-in & check-outs for our guests in accordance with their preference (traditional, kiosk, iPad).
- Process guest accounts by presenting folios to guests when requested, resolving any disputed charges & settling accounts by following accounting procedures.
- Manage The Know program to ensure guest profile information is relevant and it is being utilized to dazzle our guests during their stay.
- Ensure all guest questions & requests are completed & followed up on while executing fabulous guest service.
- High school or equivalent education required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Front Desk Agent position within a hotel
- Current right to work in the UK
Virgin Hotels celebrates diversity and welcomes teammates from all backgrounds. We are proud to be an inclusive and Equal Opportunity Employer.