GETPAID Implementation-Conversion Product Consultant I
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
The primary responsibilities of the GETPAID Implementation-Conversion Product Consultant I are:
· Leading and executing project activities regarding functional and technical requirements and designs, testing, training, and support
· Facilitates weekly status meetings working through issue management and resolution. Maintains status reports, issue and action logs, project plans and documentation.
· Performs all set-up parameters to enable production environment.
· Assisting with project planning and requirement gathering and specifications. Facilitates and manages project milestones.
· Coordinating work tasks with cross functional team leaders to develop solutions with other team members
· Executing and delivering project tasks within time and budget constraints
· Understanding client needs, and developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
· Assigning tasks to other consultants and supervising work when necessary
· Store all Project deliverables (signoffs, documentation, workbooks, customer status reports, tech info/vpn, issues list, major decisions, etc.) on SharePoint.
· Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
· Trains the trainers – facilitates product specific training and ensures trainers incorporate processes and procedures as designated.
What you will be doing:
All consultants must have the capacity to work with cross functional teams to accomplish overall project goals. The consultants will all have varying levels of expertise in each of the following responsibilities.
What you bring:
· Proven experience in Finance in the Order to Cash space, including Accounts Receivable, Collections, Dispute Management, Credit Risk Management, Cash Application, etc.
· Proven experience in Consulting experience with Clients
· Previous exposure to software implementation projects
· Strong appreciation of IT processes, basic knowledge of SQL or willing to learn, scheduling and running application jobs, troubleshooting issues via log files and researching knowledgebases, and being a liaison between the business and IT teams
· Multilingual proficiency, Advanced knowledge of French and English
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can grow your career as far as you want to take it. Here’s what else we offer:
• Opportunities to make an impact in fintech
• Personal and professional learning
• Inclusive, diverse work environment
• Resources to give back to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.