Management Consultant (IBS)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The IBS Business Intelligence/Data Analytics professional service team is the go-to team for anything data, reporting or interfaces. Our clients both external and internal are pleased with this team’s banking domain knowledge including our IBS Business Intelligence expertise to help them find solutions or answers to their data challenges.
Join our fun dedicated team in the FIS Professional Service organization and be rewarded knowing you can make the difference helping our clients with their data and reporting needs.
What you will be doing
You will deliver and provide broad spectrum consulting services that focuses on business intelligence, reporting, data management and analytics. You should be able to create metrics and reports that focuses on our clients’ customer and account behaviors utilizing SAP Business Objects or other reporting and data visualization solutions.
In addition, you should be able to document current and future state data warehouse and reporting needs for our banking clients by leveraging industry knowledge, technology and processes.
You should bring your knowledge of financial services (best practices) that delivers results to our clients with the goal of improving their efficiency and profitability.
- Creates complex metrics or reports from multiple sources. Develops requirements from users, retrieves required data, designs report, develops and disseminates reports.
- Provide data management and reporting recommendations.
- Provide data mapping from IBS Core applications to third party data warehouse solutions.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry issues and opportunities in the business intelligence, data management and analytics in the banking financial services domain including best practices.
- Builds and maintains credibility with clients and peers, as domain expert in in business intelligence, data management and analytics.
What you bring
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial services or financial services consulting around business intelligence, data management, reporting and analytics.
- Proficiency in utilizing SAP Business Objects
- Have robust understanding/expertise of data storage, consolidation and governance including data management/warehouse tools such as ETL, Oracle, database querying, ODBC, etc.
- Experience with data mapping.
- Ability to work with internal teams and third parties to identify existing functionality gaps and identify requirements for product or process enhancements.
- Ability to works effectively independently or in a team environment.
Bonus if you have
- Possesses working knowledge of FIS Core systems such as IBS Customer Information, IBS Deposit System, IBS Loans, Digital banking or marketing solutions.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Excellent communication skills, including both verbal and written for both technical and non-technical audiences.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.