Manager – Supplier Management & Analytics
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
5 – 10%
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enhances and strengthens relationships with key suppliers in coordination with Supply Chain peers and Line of Business executives.
• Manages post-contract supplier relationships for specific categories and/or Lines of Business.
• Manages initiatives with suppliers and business partners to drive innovation, mitigate risk and optimize performance.
• Supports or manages ongoing operational activities related to supplier management (executive meetings, governance, issue resolution, audits, etc.)
• Reviews, analyzes, and monitors supplier contract performance and compliance.
• Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, and modifications to agreements.
• Provides strategic thought leadership to maximize value received from the end-to-end supply chain.
• Develops and implements processes and procedures for idea generation, prioritization, implementation, and reporting of initiative results.
• Optimizes the balance between managing risk and delivering enterprise value through process management, technology implementation, and communications.
• Creates and manages formal project and communication plans.
• Drives cross-functional team efforts to ensure on-time delivery of critical initiatives.
• Responsible for delivering supply chain solutions globally.
• Accountable for being able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Leads change management activities across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Extensive knowledge of supply chain / procurement functions and procedures
• Knowledge of project management methods and techniques
• Proficiency in managing multiple and competing priorities effectively
• Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving, team and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others
• Knowledge of technology implementation methodologies
• Proficiency to operate independently
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level management role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Has full understanding of all supply chain and procurement policies and procedures. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. Ensures compliance to contract changes and/or updates based on corporate guidelines and regulatory compliance. May coach staff or manage a line of business. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires less than five years of experience in supply chain management.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.