Panel Operations Strategy Lead
Login to bookmark
At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
The Panel Operations Strategy lead works alongside our international cross-media measurement teams to ensure the right processes are in place and to guarantee panel recruitment and management are optimum. The focus of the Panel Operations Strategy Leader is to analyze the panel recruitment strategy of each country and identify opportunities for improvements while defining best practices.
We can be flexible on location for this position.
- Lead the development, implementation, and running of cross-media panel strategy in each market that supports the overall business objectives and drives business growth
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners to identify key research objectives and develop cross-media research plans
- Analyze panel lifecycle per country and define best practices
- Define comparable data points and track panel recruitment KPIs per country
- Drive for productivity by building efficiencies
- Implement mechanisms to drive panel engagement and recruitment
- Document and maintain SOPs for Panel strategy
- Drive governance and scalability in panel management
- Manage conversations with international stakeholders
- Drive change and ensure continuous progress is achieved on key projects
- Support countries in their transition to streaming measurement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in cross-media research
Skills & Requirements
- To be a self-starter with strong business acumen and a strategic mindset
- Drive projects to completion with excellent project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in panel management or similar experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- English language is a requirement. A second language will be valued.
- University graduate or equivalent experience
What can we offer you as an employee of Nielsen Media
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits we offer a varied area of responsibility as well as an open corporate culture with numerous development opportunities. Above all, our employees appreciate the ability to work independently in a motivated and very friendly team. Social responsibility, open communication and living our values can be found not only on our homepage, but also in everyday work. An informal atmosphere in a dynamic media company with opportunities for ownership and personal development.
Here at Nielsen, we believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Nielsen is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from people that are excited to work for us, regardless of their background – so please get in touch!
Nielsen provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to any protected characteristics under local law.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!