Programmer Analyst II
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Every day, our teams innovate across the world of finance. We collaborate to work smarter, while making a difference. We believe in diversity and inclusivity, giving a voice to everyone on the team. And we celebrate our success together. If you want to make an impact in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Network Analyst, you’ll help develop new fintech products that will change the way the world pays, banks and invests. This could involve working with bleeding edge technology while coding, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications.
About the team:
What you will be doing:
• Developing program logic for new applications and modifying logic in existing applications.
• Coding, debugging, implementing and maintaining software applications.
• Maintaining and integrating new application components.
• Ensuring deployment of system improvements.
What you will need:
• Knowledge of modern, end-to-end systems development life cycles.
• Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines.
• A bachelor’s in computer science or information systems or equivalent experience.
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can grow your career as far as you want to take it. Here’s what else we offer:
• Opportunities to make an impact in fintech
• Personal and professional learning
• Inclusive, diverse work environment
• Resources to give back to your community
• Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.