Remittance Processing Associate I ($2,500 Sign On Bonus)
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
High School Diploma
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for processing customer payments and exceptions in a timely and accurate manner to customer accounts
- Prepares customer payments for processing.
- 10 key data entry of account number, invoice numbers, amounts, etc.
- Performs research and adjustment activities.
- Balanced credits and debits within transactions.
- Preforms MICR line repair.
- Performs under deadlines and in a team environment.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Schedule: No Remote Position
Full Time Position – Working 40 hrs./week. Opportunity for overtime, Regular scheduled 5 days on / 2 days off).The employee will be assigned 5 days to work from Monday to Sunday with 2 days Off, from 3:00 am – 9:00 pm.
What you bring:
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to lift or move up to 20 pounds.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients.
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and problem-solving techniques required to verify and distribute computer output.
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and problem-solving techniques required to process client transactions and produce output through computer operations.
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and problem-solving techniques involved in item processing.
- Knowledge of client specifications for remittance processing.
- Knowledge of off-line and peripheral equipment operation and maintenance.
- Knowledge to identify errors in calculations and balances.
Added bonus if you have:
- General knowledge of Remittance is a plus
- Banking experience is a plus
- Data Entry experience is a plus
- Payments processing experience (especially check handling) is a plus
- 1st Payment is 25% of the Bonus and is paid within the first 30 days of employment
- 2nd Payment is 75% of the Bonus and is paid out within 30 days after the employee has completed 180 days of employment
- Position Offers Sign-on Bonus of $2,500. Individuals currently employed by FIS or employed by FIS within the last 3 months are not eligible for a sign on bonus.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities – FIS is your final career step!
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description. The salary range is provided for locations which require such disclosure. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of these locations.$17 – 30
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.