Sales Executive III
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Traditional Asset Management new sales and account relationship team is made up of seasoned and experienced top performing salespeople who have domain knowledge and expertise in the traditional asset management market space with specialization in various middle office and back office processes. The ideal candidate will have some experience in selling across middle and back-office solutions and services.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for covering a list of assigned prospective accounts plus accounts FIS has relationships with already. You will be responsible for effectively penetrating C-suite and management level contacts for the prospective accounts plus selling into the accounts assigned to you. You will be responsible for qualifying leads by gathering information on a prospect’s existing infrastructure, business model, and third-party relationships. You will be responsible for understanding the competitive landscape in the asset management market space and differentiating our products and services to generate leads and win business.
- Responsible for leading the company’s efforts in sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, assessing services and proposals related to our products.
- Apply a consultative approach and ability to direct our resources in analyzing customers’ business and technology requirements and developing customized and bundled solutions to fit the needs of our clients
- Monitor and understand customer needs, market, and economic trends as well as business opportunities and threats to identify needs and opportunities in the market and drive revenue growth.
- Partner with functional leaders (Product, Client Services, Marketing, Executive Management) to ensure full leverage of all available resources to drive value and secure top positions in the traditional asset management market
What you bring:
- Manage direct sales campaigns in North America for traditional asset management sales
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people; external individuals, organizations and agencies
- Strong client presentation skills
- Experience of working with senior management
Added bonus if you have:
- High level understanding of common Technology platforms used in derivatives middle and back office processing
- Strong client presentation skills
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a range of options, culminating in a preferred solution
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.