Sales Executive Specialist
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The BPaaS Banking and Operations Technology Solutions (BOTS) team performs new business sales of FIS’ Managed IT and Outsource Back Office suite of solutions. The BPaaS BOTS Sales team builds strong relationships with executives through face-to-face and virtual strategic discussions. Understanding the company strategy and aligning FIS’ IT and Back Office outsourcing solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will drive new business sales of BPaaS BOTS – Managed IT, Managed Security, Application Services, Automation software, Outsourced Call Center, Outsourced Deposit Operations and other key back office banking processes.
What you will be doing
You will be using your leadership, IT Outsourcing and Back Office Outsourcing sales experience to manage small to large complex Outsourcing sales engagements. Your strong understanding of IT Technology, Outsourcing, Automation solutions and Banking Back Office will be used to drive sales. Ideal experience would be in a consultative sales environment, building and managing a pipeline, and having the ability to close business.
You will be selling to large Financial Institions
- Generate new clients for our BPaaS BOTS solutions: Managed IT, Managed Security, Back Office and Automation solutions
- Drive new sales to achieve financial goals, objectives, and measurements to meet growth targets
- Develop relationships with executives through face-to-face and virtual strategic discussions.
- Understanding the company strategy and aligning FIS’ IT and Back Office Outsourcing solutions and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
Location & Travel
- Virtual Position – Remote anywhere in the US
- Up to 30-50% Travel, spending time in the field
What you bring:
- History of selling into mid to large banks (5+ years experience in this space)
- Proven success in identifying and developing sales opportunities
- Must have a career selling Outsourcing, at least one of the following: Managed IT, Managed Security, Back Office and Automation solutions.
- Demonstrate successful experience selling complex solutions
- Expert negotiation and closing capabilities
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner including presentations to all levels of management
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- An opportunity to sell into the fast growing and dynamic Outsourcing industry with the global Financial Technology leader
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description. The salary range is provided for locations which require such disclosure. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of these locations.$167,390 – 276,230
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.