Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This will be a PMO Team providing a support function to the Client Delivery organization. The team will split its time between performing a classic PMO function and the end-to-end management and tracking of Client change requests from initial intake, impact assessment to delivery.
What you will be doing
- Setup, manage and lead a new dedicated PMO Team.
- Develop reports, processes and produce materials required to support all aspects of Client Delivery/Project Team.
- Implement timetables for regular project and delivery reporting with particular focus on effort/financial tracking and internal and client stakeholder status reporting.
- Manage a team of PMO analysts who will focus on FIS Germany GmbH clients.
- Serve as a communication liaison between clients, project teams, and other FIS teams to understand all necessary aspects of projects/CRs and to ensure all are fully informed of objectives, purposes and progress.
- Track project/CR progress and assists in identifying and resolving obstacles.
- Perform your duties in German and English.
What you bring:
- Previous experience in a lead or senior PMO role.
- Have worked in a technology or financial services organization.
- Fluent command of English and German.
- Previous knowledge of tools such as Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow, SharePoint, PowerBI, MS Project and MS Office would be advantageous.
- Able to anticipate the needs of a project/CR and make independent decisions and take action to meet those needs.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.