Senior Pre-sales Consultant
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
25 – 50%
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Sales Solution Consultant – PreSales, you’ll utilize your in-depth product knowledge to help sales staff uncover requirements and recommend solutions. Your unique expertise will help us advance the way the world pays, banks and invests, while you advance your own career with a growing, global organization.
About the team:
What you will be doing:
- Work with the sales team to understand & clarify the customer or prospect’s business & functional requirements for payments related opportunities. These are either standalone payments opportunities or larger cash management opportunities where several FIS products are positioned.
- Provide a solution proposal that addresses the customer’s objectives, articulates the FIS Payment Hub value proposition & eliminates technical or functional obstacles. Address the customer requirements and pain points by positioning relevant product functionality.
- Take responsibility in selecting and/or creating the appropriate product collateral and commercial documentation adopting it to the client requirements during the sales cycle.
- Manage delivery and contribute to the writing of proposals in response to RFPs, RFIs & other inquiries.
- Deliver in-depth presentations about product functionality, positioning and implementation to prospects and customers.
- Deliver and assist with detailed product demonstrations/workshops and configure solutions and tailor messages around customer requirement.
- Share information & best practices with prospects and customers.
- Provide feedback to Product teams regarding customer needs and competitive intelligence. Collaborate with these teams to build demonstration flows articulating the value of the Trax solution.
- Review and create FIS Payment Hub product collateral including functional overviews, product sheets, and customer case studies.
- Assist corporate marketing teams with content to deliver marketing deliverables such as brochures and webinars
What you will need:
- An in-depth understanding of cash management, payment and treasury
- A client-focused approach along with experience supporting a sales team and partnering with senior management.
- Familiarity with competitors as well as their products and services.
- Experience in a pre-sales or management consulting role in cash management or payments
Added bonus if you have:
- knowledge of German or French or Spanish
What we offer you:
At FIS, we hire the best. In return, you receive exceptional benefits including:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Tools for personal and professional growth
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- Resources to invest in your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.