Service Delivery Manager
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
15 – 25%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world’s economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will own the service relationship for key clients in the Banking Solutions business. Leading and mentoring junior Service Delivery Managers on the team and working closely with Client Success Management, Client Support leadership you will be responsible for driving service quality and stability while contributing to business growth.
About the team:
This role sits within the Service Management function, managing the interface to clients of FIS hosted services in Banking Solutions. The team has the responsibility to manage client engagement for the delivery of services, for the achievement of contracted service levels and for service quality. By applying a framework of governance across the FIS delivery and support organization, the team ensures that responsibilities to clients are met consistently.
What you will be doing?
• Client focused contributing to improvement of client satisfaction and maintaining client communication.
• Serves as one of the primary service management contacts and client liaison for support matters and escalations, maintaining contact with client at various levels, focusing on the importance of the relationship.
• Drives performance of teams in support of services in accordance with contract requirements.
• Drives service efficiencies while maintaining service quality.
• Works to maintain and grow client relationships while ensuring ongoing customer service.
• Manages identification and mitigation of service risks and issues.
• Govern delivery of technical aspects of service with oversight of service partners and vendors.
• Identifies areas where continual improvement can be applied, oversees implementation of resulting change and measures the level of improvement.
• May work at an FIS or a client location.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you will need:
• Experience in client service management, service delivery and service management using ITIL processes
• Financial institution experience or comparable proven service management / consulting / support background with strong financial industry and data processing knowledge
• Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the company; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the client’s business
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure high levels of service performance and customer satisfaction
• Displays strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of service management within the company and with its clients
• Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
• Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff
• Demonstrate ability to educate clients and support resources on service management processes and tools
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It’s the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
A voice in the future of fintech
Always-on learning and development
Collaborative work environment
Opportunities to give back
Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.