Technology Business Consultant Senior – Treasury
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
1 – 5%
Treasury Management – Techno Functional Consultant Senior : Bangalore(Whitefield)/Pune(Aundh) – 5 to 8 years
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing:
- In this Techno-Functional role, you would participate in Treasury project implementation as a Consultant or Lead Consultant
- Would be part of Project Life cycle that includes Pre-sales support (SOW preparation, estimation of efforts)
- Design, system configuration and build, interface development, reports configuration and development
- Client Training
- SIT/UAT/Parallel Support and Go Live
What you bring:
- Treasury operations in Front, Mid and Back office
- Understanding of Accounting practices, IFRS9, CVA/DVA
- Knowledge of ISDA/CSA margining
- Knowledge of financial instruments (FX, MM, securities, repo, derivative etc.)
- Understanding of Deal and back office interfaces
- Knowledge of MTM Valuation, zero curve, yield curve, shifts in yield curve, duration, PV01, option Pricing, Greeks
- Nostro Management
- Collateral management
- Risk Management
- Experience in Reports Development using SQL DB/Oracle DB
What we offer you :
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.